We are recruiting a Norwegian Customer Service (M/F/D) for a prestigious company in Lisbon.
- Communicating through various channels (e-mail, chat & phone) to address product or service issues;
- Assistance for customer inquiries and incidents during the purchasing process;
- Arranging the placement of orders;
- Order incidents resolution;
- Handling customer complaints in an efficient manner, clarifying their needs and determining the cause of the problem;
- Administrative tasks associated with the service.
- High level of fluency in Norwegian;
- Fluency or intermediate level in English;
- Customer support/troubleshooting experience is prefered;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Must reside in Portugal.
- The client offers a wide variety of competitive salary and benefits and development opportunities;
- Direct contract with the client;
- Full-time, 40H weekly, spread over 5 days a week;
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year);
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card;
- Professional development and possibilities for growth.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to apply.
For any questions or additional information requirement please contact 217 826 930 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.